domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Rejected kiss


Today I saw your expression, I knew you wanted to kiss me, I saw your eyes, you saw my lips, I saw your hands shaking and you where trying to control yourself....

Something kind of awkward happened...
I was studying your body language, you were moving forward me, I didn't know what to do and I was scared to solve that you wanted to kiss me..

I didn't want this to happen because this lips are reserved for my prince to come, that mysterious guy i fall in love with....

I'm not like you, who kiss every girl you know...
I just cant kiss a man who is just someone who i know...

Thanks today for JojO who save my lips from a stolen kiss....
I was thinking all night if you could be here with me, my mysterious guy...
Maybe i wont see you, but my heart feels for you, my mysterious man...

I want to kiss you, like no one else has kiss you before...
A kiss that starts off slowly but takes you by surprise with how intense it feels. It keeps going and going and you want to be so close with the person that you don't know what to do with yourself so you both run your hands allover each other.

And then when you pause for breath, you can barely open your eyes and both of you are breathing really hard. Then you look each other in the eyes and are both thinking 'Woah!'

^^ i want to share that kind of kiss with u ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario